Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Horsey Rides! Steppin' Out! Pop Off! Bring It Son!


One of the most traumatic moments of my life to date, was seeing a picture of someone I was in the process of having my heart broken by, beyond inebriated, riding a kiddie ride outside of a New York bodega. It was clear from this wacky photo that a night of drunken fun had taken place, and that this night the kind of shit-kicker that was worth posting photo proof of, and, sadly, that said night coincided with me not getting the usual phone call. Take it from me- when they don't call, they are up to something and there is just no other explanation. Life Lesson #1, folks.

Anyway, this was my first concrete clue that things were about to get straight up soul-crushing. And, oh, were they ever. But I forgive you, kiddie rides. You are but an innocent bystander in the world of drunk pranksters. You can't help that you were taken advantage of by a creep- or any creep, really. Not could I, in hindsight.

And so this clip from Bad Girls Club II was a welcome treat.

CLICK HERE FOR "Ride 'Em" SINCE THE OXYGEN WEB VIDEO EMBEDDER IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE

I don't have much time in my life to say, read the Penguin Classics Library or meditate. But watch a bunch of fun, wild, mouthy broads fighting all the day long?!? Oh, I do implore you to sign my ass up, kind sire!


And just for fun, here is a clip that also reminds me of my stated dealings with dopes of the male variety:


CLICK HERE FOR "Tanisha's Lament" SINCE THE OXYGEN WEB VIDEO EMBEDDER IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE

You tell 'em, Tanisha, you tiger!

No comments: