Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Honeymoon, She Is Over.

I can't make my hair look like it did yesterday. And I tried, valiantly. But it was pure magic that was worked on my red mane yesterday. And now the magic is gone, and I seem to have put a devilish pox upon my head. Eeep. But the memory lingers on. (Brandy puts on furry legwarmers, pirrouttes about apartment).

I can't watch enough Food Tv. There is no such thing as "too much" when we're talking about Paula, Giada, and even squeakily Satanic yet really talented Rachael Ray. I love cooking; I'm not terribly good at it but I greatly enjoy it. I love laying in bed until late morning, then deciding what delicious thing I want to eat, then strolling to the store, getting the ingredients, and doing my best to assemble it. It's even better to do with someone you're making out with. I love cooking for cute boys. Although I have to say, Anne and I had an amazing pigs-in-a-blanket brunch one fine Sunday as well...what?! OK, we are dating. You heard it here first.

1 comment:

2na said...

special products they use? It always takes a few days anyway til you figure it out... I love my haircut then next day cry say, why oh why did i... then a week later i am ok, and have figure it out. Good luck... I say document the entire thing.. take pics..