Monday, June 09, 2008

One To Vomit On.



My friend Ann Carr sent me this and it made me mostly sad, then somewhat angry then I just sighed and shook my head. Then I went and had a large hazelnut iced coffee and considered how much I hate other people. Not just men, other people- because there are lots and lots of female producers on these fucking shows, too.

What a bunch of bullshit. Cut to me today, on the F train to work, reading in my new print obsession, New York Magazine, about this shrill opportunistic money-grubbung shrew who has the audacity to compare her shit show plays to Eugene O'Neill and makes YouTube videos whining about how she won't get any money from her sickening sham of a "marriage". Then again, that old fool married her. I can't seem to get so much as groped by someone with a full set of clean teeth and this dumb broad is getting millions thrown at her to not have sex and get to buy shoes and shit all the time?!? Can someone make this make sense to me please? Because there is not enough iced hazelnut coffee in this world to do so right now methinks.

This world makes me annoyed. Paaaayyycce.

No comments: