Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Fuck you, you fucking fucks.

I just had a New York nightmare evening.

First I made the tragic mistake of walking into the fucking Rockefeller Center Tree lighting. Dont ask. Just know that when a bunch of upstate tourist trash started singing "Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer" I yelled at them to shut up. I wish the terrorists had blown up that tree and Katie Couric.

Then I went to a PGA panel discussion on television producing and wanted to die. Some fucking douchebag tried to disparage "Arrested Development" by saying he couldn't sit through it. this guy works on "Hope & Faith". 'Nuff said (as he would most likely type into his lowest common denominator script and then add a laugh track). It gets better; someone else on the panel (also an employee of that show which I refuse to type in again out of self-respect) said disdainfully, "Who can relate to that show? What is that show about? That show is about how great it is." I wanted to kill all of them. And of course, the standard "work within the crazy kooky networks this is a business" brainwash shit. As my dearest Sara would say, I wanted to take a dump on their heads. I hate other people so bad.

No comments: