Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Carry Moonbeams Home in a Jar.

I don't think that this has happened in close to two years now. But I am going to go to bed at 10:45 pm.

I am a terrible insomniac, and when something agitates me I can't even consider slumber. But right now, I just want to be asleep.

I will write about this odd behaviour when I awake at sunrise. After my morning jog. OK just kidding, we all know I think running is the dumbest exercise ever next to rollerblading.

Good night, sires and madams.

2 comments:

saraisloco said...

Hey where were you this morning at 6am?!! I was outside your apartment with a cup of tea and my power walking shoes.

2na said...

Hey guys where were you both this morning... I had my bike shoes and skin tight bike shorts on and thought we could all meet up and have a protein bar together before our morning warm-ups?!? Tomorrow it is then. I was thinking about us hiking all day Saturday afternoon then going for a colon cleanse afterwards... let me know. It got weird, didn't it?