Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"Tell It To Your Mom, Dude."- Jerry Miller

Too tired to write, just got back from waitressing. Inhaled 1/2 a philly cheese steak. Look here. Pictures from a fortnight ago. Wait, is that even accurate? Fuck off. I did some shows then I went to Pianos and watched drunks sing too cool for school ironic songs. Later I ate a Gray's Papaya hot dog and was criticized heavily by John F. O'Donnell for "telling a story like a girl". I don't know what that even means, but I know he's a half wit for saying it. Can it, Pee Wee!
















They could have danced all night. BETWEEN THE SHEETS! What? Ewww. Allocco with the lovely (and married) Rob Gorden of The Rob & Mark Show.



















Insert creepy provacative caption about my dumbass posing with a plastic panther statue here.





















O'Donnell tears up "Glory Days" to the delight of all onlookers at Pianos...






















...with the exception of one Ms. Brooke Van Poppelen, who is nary a wit amused. Gong!





















Brooke pleads with us to try try try to understand: he's a magic man, Heart!

No comments: