Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bust a move, we show and prove.


Did somebody say SHOW?!???!!!

Get your asses out to see our monthly shindig.
This one is going to be a rager. That's right, I said and I'll say it TWICE, A RAGER.

Excessive drinking, dancing and any and all sorts of fun. You can drink during the show, and stay and savor the cehapest drinks you'll find in Manhattan while watching Sara & Brandy act the fool and demand even more of your undivided attention.

A special note: we comedy types notice who comes to our shows and who does not. And we take it personally when you don't. It's like if I had a cute little baby, and I LOVE my baby, and I show you the baby, you know, I sort of push it up in its pram up close to you to peek at its little pink face. And then you grab it by the arm and drop kick the fuck out of it. THAT'S how it feels when you don't come see my show which I am very proud of and which only happens once a month. I mean, really.

LOVING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kissing Booth: How We Spent Our Summer Vacation!

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9th, 2006!
9:30 PM- $5

The D Lounge
101 East 15th @ Union Square East, Basement Level
$3 Miller Lites~ $4 well drinks & shots!
with your obnoxious hosts, Brandy & Sara

and featuring:

Vince Averill
Lang Fisher
Gabe McKinley
Sean O' Connor
Giulia Rozzi
Lianne Stokes
Pat Stango

plus the triumphant return of DJ Law Tarello and a spectacularly drunken finale from your hosts!

No comments: