Sunday, June 03, 2007

Got To Hold Of Some Bad Stuff.







During the filming of a new segment for the next Kissing Booth (PLUG: JUNE 9th!) today, Sears and I were in the kitchen smoking & waiting. Anya called me in for a scene, and as I was leaving, Sears handed me a paper with a crude drawing on it. This was a facsimilie (SP) of a certain "amateur sketch" featured in this duo of clips. I howled with glee, and after the shoot, I demanded that we view the videos. Chanting ensued. You must watch them in the order they are presented. Do not ruin it for yourself. And keep an eye out for the magical vest.

"CRACKHEAD!"


POST NOTE 4:29 PM: Sears just sent me this link. THANK YOU INFANT OF THE LORD!

1 comment:

Glennis McMurray said...

STOP IT! THEY DID NOT WRITE A SONG!!! BRANDY BARBER THEY DID NOT WRITE A SONG!!

DYING!