Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lord.



I just got a mean e-mail from my own mother. I also, while perusing said e-mail, saw the commercial I "booked" that I then was "unbooked" for and got to peer at the woman they replaced me with. This after an afternoon of getting yelled at by my therapist and running out of food for the one man who I have ever truly loved, Nigel, and getting hateful meows and even a scratch for being irresponsible. This has been a rough past couple of days for your old pal Brandy.

I'd have gone into the bathroom and had a relaxing slit wrists spa has it not been for NY1, which was showing a segment with its parenting expert, Shelly Goldberg. Shelly and her volunteer reader Raymond, read from some delightful books, one of which made me nearly bawl. And for reasons unbeknownst to me, their shared performance made my day. The book is called Wag A Tail. I may have to check it out from the library. Buying it is an option for when I sell a kidney.

Also I want to french kiss John Edwards as of today. Kick ass and take names, you Southern charmer.

No comments: