Friday, December 31, 2004

Heather Graham Hates Freedom.

When I finished enough pages of my paper, I gave myself the treat of typing the following phrase into Google: "I Have A Sex Crush On Jason Bateman". No nude pictures, no reports of whether or not he has a big dick. What a bummer. But, I did find out that there is someone out there who is more deranged than I am. No, seriously you guys.

After scouring in vain for any mention of whether or not he has freckles in somewhere other than his face, I ended up here, being lame and checking out what people thought of "Arrested Development". It did not disappoint. There was some GOLDEN feedback from a cross selection of angry dub house interns, bitter CAA mailroom trolls, rabid Des Moines "Malcom in the Middle" fan club members, failed 54 year old screenwriters, and a few normal people who like smart comedy. And then, there was this:

"This show jump the shark on 03/07/04 special guest star Heather Graham. She hates war and violence but was in Austin Powers. Also she loves Saddam the madman and killer but would she be willing to say the same about Ted Bundy! Keep politics out of comedy. "

Oh. My. God.

I mean, this is a joke? Right? Someone, anyone, please say yes.

(If you don't know the episode reference, then: a) this won't be as funny/terrifying and b) you're lame for not watching the show. Please go out and buy the Season 1 DVD and catch up. Support Jason so he can buy me that lovely little necklace he promised me for Valentine's Day.)

No comments: