Thursday, May 19, 2005

Arrested Development Returns!


THANK YOU, GOD.
Originally uploaded by branleighbarber.

I'd like to think some of my drunk phone calls to the now-departed Gail Berman, who was head of Fox Programming at the time, had something to do with this. Alternately that could have been why she left that job. I digress: This day could only get better if I could actually have the chance to stand close enough to my forever lover, Jason Bateman, to smell his hair.

WAIT FOR IT...WAIT FOR IT...

VOILA'!
emailed to me today from ms. anne woodward:

Randi Rhodes, Janeane Garofalo, Al Franken at Operation Truth Benefit Concert
Operation Truth--a nonprofit, non-partisan veterans advocacy organization--will be holding a benefit concert on Saturday, May 21 in New York City. Randi, Janeane and Al will guest-host along with actor Tim Robbins.

UPDATE: Tim Robbins and Jason Bateman of "Arrested Development" will be guests on the Majority Report this Friday, May 20 at a live broadcast from The Tank.

My inner monologue upon reading this: Clearly this is proof that Jason is in love with me because he keeps appearing mysteriously at places I've performed at prior. He's seeking me, my dream from 3rd grade is about to come true, I just know it. Now, where did I put my good girl pills & tin foil hat? I'm long overdue for tea & crumpets with my dark lord, the Squirrel King!



OK, now just some oral and I can die a blissfully fulfilled (insane) woman.

No comments: