Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I will NOT apologize! Part 3

I will not apologize for being genuinely hurt that some friends did not see the either of the 2 shows I worked on these past 2 weeks. This goes double for those who invited me to see their shows this past year, which I did. That is despicable and I officially have a stick up my ass about it.

Ben told me that I was being unattractive by focusing on the negative instead of being professional by being simply happy I had a strong show. I disagree. These were reflections of me, and while the fact that I made random people laugh in both of the shows is awesome, that doesn't mean I don't want my closest friends to see the result of my hard work. It's bullshit.

To be fair, things happen. And to those people who e-mailed to say they were not going to be able to come/did not make it due to justifiable extenuating circumstances, thank you for letting me know so I didn't worry.

Word up: if you have a friend who performs, you must attend at least one show of theirs every few months. That's called being supportive. And if you can't, let them know why you can't and apologize.

1 comment:

The Quiet Traveler said...

WHO THE FUCK IS HE TO CRITISIZE YOU?
GRRRRRRRRRR............................