Monday, June 13, 2005

Diney!


The Princess & Diney.
Originally uploaded by branleighbarber.
This weekend was a great one. A bit more relaxed than last, which was stressful to say the least.

The show went swimmingly Saturday night, and I was thrilled. It's been great to get the chance to tweak it and change things- I was so used to improv where it's a one-off and that's it. This is much more satisfying to me.

Diney is my & Sara's new friend who we are glad to say has come into our lives to stay after a chance meeting at a Chelsea bar which used to be, according to our super cool friend Oliver, a heroin speakeasy in the 80's & early 90s. Oh, the things Diney has seen!

At this same bar, there were 2 other dinosaur figurines along with the aforementioned triceratops Diney- a brontosaurus and a T Rex. I named them all off to the group we were sitting with, and they all smiled kindly at me, like you would to a hyperactive 5 year olkd boy with red Kool Aid stains around his mouth, who keeps grabbing at his crotch whilst yammering about He-Man, Skeletor and Battlecat. It was then that I realized what a total dork I am and that I will be single for the rest of my life. At least I have a fucking tiara.

1 comment:

saraisloco said...

Diney slept with me last night. Don't tell Dan.