Thursday, February 03, 2005

Dauchshund Skip from Winnipeg

I have decided I want to get married to a British man. Here are some candidates.

1) Simon Pegg
Nerds are hot. But nerds with English accents?! Now that's just torture to me. I want to climb on top of him. Even though I think he probably comes up to chest hight on me. We can work it out...IN BED.

2) Martin Freeman
I will break my "Must Be At Least 6" To Ride This Ride" for you, Tim from "The Office" and best friend of Ali G in "Da Ali G. Movie". Someone named Brandy Barber may have written and electronic mash note to this site...which is run by his brother. Eek.

3) BT
I know he's in love with DJ Rap still probably but I don't care. Brian Transeau, will you BT mine? (Gross. Brandy. Gross.)

4) Lee Evans
Again with the short thing. I forgive you for ruining my tall gene pool when we mate. Which will happen...IN BED.

5) Hugh Grant
The shameless womanizing bastard thing is like a siren song, but for girls.

6) Any of the Thrills
I am nothing if not practical. Would they be mad if I called them Brits if they're Irish? Must find out the answer...IN BED.

7) Sasha Baron Cohen
Tall, dark, and incredibly cruel to anti-Semite idiots. What a dreamboat.

Is it sad that I'm listening to "Back 4 Good" right now? Don't answer that.

No comments: