Thursday, February 10, 2005

Heathcliff, It's Me, I'm Cathy, I've Come Home, Let Me Into Your Window.

I had a small victory today. It was the first time I'd been cast in anything in a while as I have not been auditioning for stuff for ages. And I got a part! And even better so did Sara! It's an industrial where we help sell Glade air fresheners! Or IS it? Stay tuned.

Someone did a little bit of drunken naughtiness last eve, I'm afraid. But I heard from the TWOP Arrested Development boards that FOX reduced its episode order for AD from a standard 22 to 18. And I FREAKED OUT. The stupid people are not allowed to win this one, goddammit. NO. So I called Gail Berman, head of FOX, a wee bit tiddly and left a coherent but very passionate message. I did not include in the message that I would take any cancellation of the show personally and would go into her office and shoot myself in from of her if she allowed such a travesty. No, I figured that was better kept close to the vest as they say.

I am still going to do a mass email to ask people to write and call about the show. But I did note that on the site there's a pop up saying the show has not been cancelled and asking us to get more people to watch. So if you aren't watching, then please do. PLEASE. Don't let the fat husband/hot wife shitty sitcom terroroists win.

Also I got mad and yelled the the TV when they fired Austin Scarlett from Project Runway. I'd like to drop kick Heidi Klum and her Baba WaWa assed speech impediment to the curb for that one. So I drunkenly wrote Austin a fan letter and mailed it. I did not send panties (this time anyway) but I did say if I ever got to a place where I needed it I'd want him to design a gown for me. I'm sure he'll be absolutely horrified and the authorities will be contacted for fingerprinting purposes.

No more red wine for Brandy.

You should listen to "Hounds of Love" by Kate Bush today. Take your shoes off and THROW them in the lake!

No comments: