Saturday, February 05, 2005

Sunshine.

I had a billion witty referential titles for this entry, but of course, I forgot each and every one.

I am frustrated with writing today. It's one of those, "Do I have any idea what I'm doing?" days. Maybe I need to join Landmark Forum. Or whatever it's called- someone in my class is dong a really funny parody of it, and from what I've learned it's fucking scary.

I like Christina Aguilerra. Watching her sing on an old SNL re-run made me hate stupid Ashlee Simpson's talentless ass even more.

Jason Bateman will be in New York within the next 2 or 3 days and I am going to faint if our paths cross. My god do I have a crush on him.

Speaking of boys, I have a crush on yet another boy. This one is in one of my classes and I enjoy staring at him in a pointed manner while applying lip gloss. Clearly I am deluded as this is a very Lolita-type maneuver but I can't seem to make myself behave. I caught him checking me out, and he caught me catching him and tried to act cool about it. I should have gone to sit in his lap, and then rammed my tongue into his mouth. Instead I put on more lip gloss and felt a small sense of victory.

Nigel just jumped up on the back of my chair- which is a cast off old dinner table chair. It has a quite narrow wooden back. He somehow balanced on that and then put his paws on my shoulders?! And then chewed at my hair a bit. Then he jumped down and strolled away. This has never happened and I wonder if it ever will again?

The adorable lead singer from Keane has a really small mouth.

No comments: