Sunday, April 30, 2006

My Favorite Philosopher, You Ask? Remy Ma.

Now shorty tryina push up on me like a wonderbra,
Listen when I speak I wouldn't want you to take it wrong,
Now, number one, I don't need you,
Gettin' with you, only see you when I see you when I see you,
Lesson Two, you can never play me, (whys that why's that)
Cuz I'm such a fuckin' lady,
Three its all about me I'ont wanna talk about it
if you love to hear it, here it go I wrote a song about it.

See I look to good to be fuckin' you
And I look too good to be lovin' you,
You know I look way too good to be stuck with you.

I'm conceited, I got a reason.

See, I look too good to be gettin' wit,
And I look too good to be havin' kids,
Cuz you know, I look way too good to be in the crib.

I'm conceited, I got a reason.

No comments: