Monday, May 22, 2006

International Friendships.




Recently, my newly beloved pal Aubrey (go download his stuff on Itunes it's fun and all that jazz) returned to Canada to my great chagrin. I sent him an email stating my disatisfaction with this and demanded he emmigrate (sp?) back to NYC on the double. Response as follows.

FROM: Aubrey Tennant
TO: Brandy L. Barber
Subject: Re: Friday Night Hi-Jinx
Date: May 21, 2006 9:25 PM

BRANDY!!!!

Say hi to J to the O to the D for me. Oh yeah, and Sara. I am trying to find some sort of god that will help me be more funny and trade it for dollars or something equivalent.
When people say "How cool is New York?" i say "It's so cool that there
is this girl named Brandy that brings beer in her bag with her and
whisks you off to the bathroom to get drunk with her." and they look
at me like "Oh snap I got to go there now" and I'm all "I know"

missing you lots.

No comments: