Sunday, August 27, 2006

Love the lovely lady who is lovely.


"Move over, Carrie Bradshaw. There's a new dame on TV. This woman is a woman's woman. Beautiful, smart, not so hot with men, a better friend to her gal pal than she is to herself. Talented, and yet not quite grasping that brass ring. The woman is Jackie Woodman*."
- THE AUSTIN CHRONICLE


This is a quote about IFC's new 8 episode show, The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman. Clearly, they stole the many whiny entries from this blog to make a TV show about my life. Laura Kightlinger, I THOUGHT you were my FRIEND!!!

Barring my potential plagarism lawsuit, you should really, REALLY watch this show. She's a great lady, that funny Ms. Kightlinger. The episode I watched tonight made me happy. I like awkward, it makes me laugh in all its many instances. On TV and of course, in life. If it didn't, I'd have swallowed all of the Vicoden in my dwindling collection at once long ago. Instead of one a a time, always before a night of heavy, heavy drinking.

[*Insert "Brandy Barber" and I think you'll see a striking similarity]







No comments: