Tuesday, March 07, 2006

If You're Willing To Play The Game, It Will Be Coming Around Again.




Sara channels Carly Simon as she preps for her performance in the upcoming BEST OF BRUTAL HONESTY, which I too shall be appearing in, come tomorrow evening. And you, dear reader, should be there to take it all, every last inch of it, in. And yes that is a big deep cock reference. What?

Tuesday March 7th at 8 pm

The Best of BRUTAL HONESTY! @ Otto's Shrunken Head $FREE$
14th Street btw Aves A & B (closer to Ave. B)
Take the L to 1st Ave.

I will be re-telling the tragic story of my worst birthday, EVER as seen at BH's 1st Anniversary Show last month- a real tear-jerker. Added bonus: beloved comedy partner Sara will be re-enacting her hilarious tale of Google-fueled woe from BH's "Google It Just A Little Bit" edition. That's right, you get to see BOTH of us act up & out for free. Plus, a bevy of other Best Of Brutal Honesty Performers who are sure to please. No cover! Amazing tropical drinks (try the Singapore Sling, my fave)! And juicy true tales from some of NYC's most delightful performers!


Featuring:
Sara Jo Allocco
Rachel Kramer Bussel
Brandy Barber
Bex Schwartz
Michael Cyril Creighton
Joe Randazzo

2 comments:

saraisloco said...

I really should wear my glasses more often.

Brandy For Sale. said...

I keep watching this and laughing until I cry.