Thursday, March 08, 2007

Help Part Four.


From: Anya Garrett



To: Brandy Leigh Barber


Date: Mar 8, 2007 6:10 PM
Beautiful -

I love you and hope you know that until the day you die.

I hope you are constantly surrounded by people that not only feel the
same way, but vocalize it as often as they feel it.

I hope that everyone who meets you sees you as I do - a gorgeous,
fun, talented, sensual, and compassionate woman who deserves every
good thing she receives and more.

I hope that your writing becomes deeper, richer, and more thought-
provoking with every passing year of living.

I hope that money is never an important factor in how you view your
happiness.

I hope that the fellow who snags you thanks God for you every day
that you are together, and never takes you for granted.

But mostly, selfishly, I hope that I never have to be far from where
you are.


hugs,

anya.

No comments: