Saturday, March 10, 2007

She's Smooth...Like Ice.

"WE SHOULD BE MAKIN' LOVE!!!!"



What?!? Gross. And so amazing it makes me about pass out from delight. Thanks to Mister Porter H. Mason the IIIrd for finding this for me in an effort to bolster my lacking faith in humanity this week. Seriously, I've been yammering about this gem of a show to anyone who'll listen for so long now. And I have no intention of stopping anytime soon. Garth Marenghi's DarkPlace is probably the best fucking thing of like, EVER.



Even better? That Man to Man with Dean Lerner aired this past year in the UK. Thank you, god I do not even believe in. Thank you.


Oh, and also...anyone who's anyone knows how much I love Joel McHale. I mean I LOVE him. Could not be happier to hear about this, in related news.

1 comment:

Dan said...

That was crazy! I'd love some more of those! Delightful!