Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh Baby, I Like It RAW!



Just saw the rough edit of the newest Kissing Booth St. Patrick's Day short, MATT'S PARTY. It was so emotional, like Whitney Houston. I can't wait to show it to everyone.

I am going to Boston!

I wish I knew how to shoot movies, and edit and do all that great stuff. It's so amazing a talent to have, and one I really envy. If I had a time machine, I'd go back and learn the stuffing out of that shit. Also, maybe stop WWI. Oh, and see ELO on the 1978 North American Tour. And get a pet dodo bird. And hump Nick Drake. And buy stock in Microsoft way back in the day. And, and, and...That was the name of the rival band in the Commitments, right? I love Roddy Doyle's novels, especially the Commitments trilogy. There was The Van, The Snapper and The Commitments, if I recall correctly.

Ritalin needed, STAT.

No comments: