Thursday, March 08, 2007

With A Little Help From My Friends.


From: Sara Allocco
To: Brandy Barber
Date: Mar 8, 2007 3:12 PM
Hi madames,

This is what I hope for you in life:

to be loved unconditionally by someone who lets you be yourself and who challenges you in the best ways, and loves you for all of the reasons I love you. Someone who is your biggest fan and greatest friend. Who will always have your best interest in heart. I also hope that the amazing talents you have will eventually allow you to live the life you have wanted for so long, to be comfortable with money and not have to struggle too much. I also hope you get a dog so that he can be best friends with mine. And for us to live as close as we can and to work with each other building our dreams (not mysteries Sarah McLaughlin)

And most importantly, fart.

Love you!!

No comments: