Sunday, January 09, 2005

God don't make no junk.

I watched the Henry Rollins show on IFC and it was fun. I like Henry Rollins. He's insanely delightful. My friend Roxanne posed on his CD cover, and somewhere, I have a picture of me taken with him at a concert. I'll have to find that.

I made popcorn the old fashioned way, in a skillet with oil. It turned out well. I had feared it would scorch the bottom of the pan but it did not. I made a coating of cayenne pepper and cumin and it was tasty. Sometimes, I amaze myself. I haven't had the impulse to pop popcorn without the aid of a microwave since before they came standard in all suburban houses. It was worth it, I felt like I did when I won the science faire in 7th grade.

"GO" was on tonight and I watched it and enjoyed it all over again. It's a funny movie, and it made me very nostalgic for all the sad rave days of yore. It also has a great soundtrack, which I think I bought from the San Francisco Virgin Megastore when I was living there. It may have been the day that I popped in and Jesse was there as a guest VJ...or maybe not, my memory does not serve. I did some research on the screenwriter and it turns out he's the same fellow who's done the script for the Charlie & the Chocolate Factory remake. Seems appropo.

I don't think I like other people at all. No, no I don't.