Thursday, January 06, 2005

Holy trainwreck, Batman!!!

You have GOT to be kidding me. Who goes inside my head and steals my nightmares when I sleep?!?

On that note, here are some things that I want to jot down because they piqued my chipmunk-like berry-gathering interest in the past 3 hours.

Frenemies.
Nigerian Lottery.
Pattern Recognition.

I realized I know little to nothing about network television- down to what's even on the damn individual channels. I used to be addicted as a kid, but it was a bit easier then. There were only about 9 channels. There was no FOX, even. Do us both a favor and please don't do the age calculations, thanks.

I'm hoping TiVo can save the day, because as much as I'd like to watch some more shows in order to better educate myself I refuse to sit on the couch and wait around through 18 minutes of commercials. I will make that sacrifice for only one show, and that's hard enough to do.

I miss little Bobbi Christina. Did they make a crack pipe out of her skull? One has to wonder.

No comments: