Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I Will NOT Apologize!*

This is the title of my new semi-regular entry into this journal. In it I will list things which I don't give a fuck if you or the rest of the natural world think I am gay for doing. Obviously it is also a thinly vieled ploy for you to say, "Why isn't Brandy a quirkly, lovable gal, the likes of which you'd see in a big screen RoCo** a la Annie Hall?" The answer is: fuck off! I'm too busy being adorably eccentric!

Entry #1:

I will not apologize for thinking J.C. Chasez has a fucking amazing voice and pretending I am singing a duet with him to "Bring It All To Me" by Blaque', featuring N'Sync. R.I.P., Left Eye.

* Also the title of a great sketch show performed by Jason Mantzoukas & Jessica St. Clair, 2 lovely folks.
** Romantic Comedy

No comments: