Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Too Much Stimulation

So tired, made tacos and wrote, now must sleep.

I had another aura. Too much stress today I think. One particular area was this: I know so many people in New York, so how come whenever I have a spare show ticket it's impossible to find a plus one?! I'm taking this one personally.

I watched my new fave show, Dog the Bounty Hunter. If you have not seen it, you really should. Dog and the family are a riot. The best by far is the tough love wife, she is hilarious. Her outfits alone are worth watching the show for. She is a hell cat and will bitch anyone out whenver she feels like it. It's awesome. Everything makes me cry these days and this show tonight was no exception. Nigel was concerned as I sat there blubbering over the drug-addict Mom and her hemopheliac son who Dog wanted to adopt. I even forgive them for praying and quoting bible verses. That cinches that it's a quality program.

No comments: