Monday, January 24, 2005

Hispanic man holding a dauchsund.

I love the Waterboys this week. I over played “The Whole of the Moon" when I was 15 and had the Greenpeace double cassette from the Wherehouse. I heard a pretty OK cover while in an Old Navy dressing room and have been meaning to download the original to sing badly to in the shower after my roommate leaves. I put on the magic that is VH1 Classic, and the video for the original version was on! I was genuinely excited. It’s great when things like that happen.

Now to further my revisiting my sophomore year of high school fun, REM is on and Michael Stipe is singing “Fall On Me”. I feel like I’m about to go to the parking lot while ditching 5th period and steal one of my teacher’s cars. On that note, I am toying with the idea of posting excerpts from my journals 1988-89. These are so awful and also kind of scary- in that, I used to think I was so persecuted. But when I read them, I was made aware that I was an obnoxious, tormentive asshole to a lot of people. Did some- ok, most- of them deserve it? Yes. But still, it wasn't nice. No wonder I've had such a shitty stream of luck at various points of my adult life. I kicked my karma in the vag long ago and I've got atoning a plenty to do.

I wanted to watch "Extreme Plastic Surgery" or some shit- can't recall exact title. Theywere going to repair a botched boob job. The descrption for it listed what I feel is a wholly inappropriate title: Pinnochio. Uh...wasn't he a dude? The end to this boring assed comment is that it was 9:57 and commercials were still on, so there would have been nothing to see anyway. How...titalating (that's right, I said it).

I made a hearty chicken and artichoke stew. It tases kind of grody because I went a bit far with adding fresh chopped parsely. So it's sorta...grassy? Yes. Grassy. Lawn clipping-y. Also one of the ingredients was thyme. I am starting to think I don't care for thyme as it played a part in my last chicken-poaching cooking disaster.

------------------------------------------------------------


Auras: None.
Song I am dancing embarrasingly to in the chair while I type: Pony by Genuwine.
Chocolate consumed: I choc. chip cookie
Caffienne consumed: I glass of coke at lunch w/ Ben and a cafe au lait, too.



No comments: