Thursday, February 09, 2006

Free Association!!!


As threatened/promised, here are my mortifying drunk "notes" taken in serial killer scrawl during my virgin viewing of the popular film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind by French sensation Michel Gondry. I Post them here as a sort of hungover punishment to myself for being such an ass. Will this prevent me from repeating this type of demoralizing behavior in the future? Oh, hells no. Do enjoy!



I shouldn't have done this.

Oh god. I love Clementine what an absolutely gorgeous name. I'd like to name my daughter that someday. Ha ha. "Someday". (drinks more wine)

Bombay Sapphire! Product placement I appluad.

I want to cry RIGHT NOW something in me wants to cry bad choices

Oh god no! They're so cute laughing on the ice, I hate how he look sat her, like he loves her already. Stab.

I shouldn't have done this.

Jim Carrey is crying. I can't do this maybe I should turn this off (drinks more instead)

I wish they had cast a real actress instead of that skag Kirsten Dunst. She indicates all of her lines and I don't believe her performance for a second.

"I am making a birdhouse!" David Cross is a delight.

Would I do it [the proceedure] if I could? I think Porter talked to me about this when this film came out.

God he's a British actor [Tom Wilkinson] and look how good he is. Kristen Dunst looks like a festering turd next to real actors. Like a fucking dauchsund at a giraffe party. That dumb bitch.

I could not have picked a worse time to do this. Yippee. Valentine's Day. (drinks more)

This makes me feel so sad, I am ont he verge of tears again. Also it's freaking me out, making me think of when I had to have an MRI after the second time I had a seizure. This makes me feel like having a panic attack.

"By morning you'll be gone. The perfect ending to this piece of shit story." If only it was that easy Jim Carrey.

EWWWWW I loathe that Kisten Dunst. She is gross. I bet that's the only thing she's ever had to eat in like, 3 years and she only did it because she was forced to per the script. Oh just hush up and have the makeup artist put more powder on you so you could looke pretty for your next shot you fucking whore.

I seem to be creepily in love with Jim Carrey. He is tall.

I hate the way that fucker Dunst can't even fake smoke a joint, she can't even do THAT right. YUCK.

She [Kate Winslet] has sparkly gloves like me. I'll call them my Clementine gloves from now on.

Grand Central Station, all marble. Makes me think of going upstate to teach this summer.

"You know me, I'm impulsive."

Fuck, a fucking needle, yikes.

I feel nauseous.

Humiliation.

Pope Alexander.

Elephants marching through New York. I will go to this this year. To do.

GROSS Kristen Dunst is icky & gross. GROSS. What if Sarah Polley was in this? It could have been so much better than it is, she is a fucking blemish on the ass of this otherwise amazing film. Just go put on your cheerleading outfit, you little troll no one likes you.

"You had the proceedure. You wanted it done so you could get past the..."

Jim Carrey's Canadian accent just came thru.

"If you wanna be with me, you're with me. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked up girl who's looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours." Yay for you Kate Winselt. You are a-fucking-mazing and only you could pull this off without sounding hacky. And in an American accent, natch.

I shouldn't be watching this. I really really shouldn't. Not right now. (finishes bottle)

God dammit I hate her gross barf teeth and her wool-crepe pieced eye brows they look like bad community theater beard pieces slathered on her huge forehead. ICK. Go put on your fake red wig and take off your bra so you can have a nipple hard on in Spiderman. That's where your only value lies you fucking empty-eyed vacant talentless vessel full of fucking nothing. You make me sick. You should be ashamed of yourself, calling yourself an actress. Just, just stop talking.

Holy shit, that's my Columbia professor that was first AD. There he is! He was great. He has a ranch in Montana with buffalo. I gave him a stuffed one after his class. In that course some cute smartass made a comment about the movie Fatso starring Dom DeLuise when we had Mark Romanec as a guest speaker and I was the only one who cracked up, I guess no one else in Columbia Film School had HBO as a kid or something.

Amazing. I wish I hadn't done that. I wish I had some Vicoden. (eats cheese bun instead)




















This wine causes ennui.

4 comments:

matt said...

When I'm that bummed I just watch The Lost World: Jurassic Park.

Brandy For Sale. said...

BUt do you drink cute German wine with mice on the label? That's what I want to know.

2na said...

I saw this movie with "the ex" yeah you know the one... right near when talks of him leaving began... i had an entire fight with myself inside while in the movie theatre... and came up with why the f did i come see this -- why didn't i know this was about sad break ups.. why am i so stupid, why is he leaving me, how could he -- you get the point. good film, f dunst in the A hard... and all the rest I guess fine if you are not on a break up with anyone

Brandy For Sale. said...

It's a really lovely movie. Now, sober, I appreciate it. I need to calm it on down, seriously. Get it together Barber.

You going to see it with him makes me think of a certain friend going to see "Closer" with an ex...eeek.