Monday, February 27, 2006

"You were in a BRASSIERE!"






Someone, like a chirruping parakeet into its tiny cage-mounted mirror complete with sliding primary colored beads made small enough for itty-bitty beaks, likes to look at themself. Themselves? Aw fuck it.

A whirlwind week full of seeing shows and celebrating- lots of parties and most importantly, D A N C I N G galore. I mean, Sara & I got to dance Thursday night (at the Slipper Room post-SWEET), Friday night with Ang (at The Slide, where we were given glow-bracelets in color codes to signify top, bottom, or flexible) and Saturday night again with special co-star Ang (where we kept screaming at idiots in button downs and pressed blue jeans, but only half-heartedly because we were actually having too much fun dancing to me full speed venomous). I to my credit had not a drop of the devils' potion. OK I had a sip of a Shirley Temple that had grenadine which had been infused w/ alcohol, but we're talking a baby sip. Then I fed it to Allocco.

I got to see a large majority of my Vassar teaching staff friends in one place for the first time since August, including the elusive Zhen, which was a rare treat. And I got to dance all seductively in a dark corner with boy(s). OK with Ang but I PRETENDED she was a boy in my mind. It does too count.

4 comments:

2na said...

I can pass for a boy with the lights out, if you close your eyes and hear me talk I do have such a deep voice it passes for a boy all too often. I sound like I smoke 6 packs a day at all times. So yeah yousorta danced with a boy. ohhh CLLLLIIIIMMMMAAXXX

Brandy For Sale. said...

I think the best part of the night besides our seductive dances had to be when you grabbed the dollar from Sara N. and began pounding. It was a true delight.

saraisloco said...

Then we made you walk out of the bathroom first b/c we knew you could take the jersey trash out.

Brandy For Sale. said...

I seriously wussed out, I was too high & paranoid to deal with the girl in a fuschia spaghetti strap tank top w/ shelf bra and black ponte' knit bootlegs complete with LV wristlet and square toes chunky-heeled half-boots topped with Japanese straightening treatment parted in the middle brunette hair w/ blonde streaks who kept yelling, "OH MY GOD THERE'S LIKE 5 GIRLS IN THERE!!!!!!"