Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Onion is My New Bestest Friend. Again.


LE MENAGE A TROIS AVEC LE ONION

Three Hours Of Three Olives Vodka Drinks For $3

From 6-9 p.m., all month long, enjoy Three Olives Vodka drinks for only $3 at these locations:

Monday through Friday:

MACDOUGAL STREET ALE HOUSE, 122 MacDougal St. (b/t Bleecker & W. 3rd Sts.)

BARROW STREET ALE HOUSE, 15 Barrow St. (b/t 7th Ave. & W. 4th St.)

O'KEEFE'S BAR, 62 Court St., Brooklyn Hts. (b/t Livingston & Joralemon)

Wednesdays:

BROOKLYN ALE HOUSE, 103 Berry St. @ N. 8th St. (Williamsburg)

BARCELONA BAR, 923 8th Ave. (b/t W. 54th & 55th Sts.)

BAR ROOM, 986 2nd Ave. @ E. 52nd St.

Thursdays:

DOHERTY'S PUB, 218 E. 52nd St. (b/t 2nd & 3rd Aves.)

THE TOWN TAVERN, 134 W. 3rd St. (b/t MacDougal St. & 6th Ave.)

LA PRIMA DONNA, 163 W. 47th St. (b/t 6th & 7th Aves.)

Fridays:

BAR COASTAL, 1495 1st Ave. (b/t E. 78th & 79th Sts.)

DOWN THE HATCH, 175 W. 4th St. @ 6th Ave.

Bold indicates where you will find my broke ass, taking a cue from Allocco and paying with shiny change a la' Rudy's 2005.

9 comments:

Giulia said...

WHAT!?!?!?! Ohmy, we must go!

Brandy For Sale. said...

Yes madame, we shall indeed.

saraisloco said...

Consider it done. We will go when I get back and I will hit my father up for a roll of quarters. I believe that's ten dollars worth of a good time!

2na said...

photo stream -- i spy brandy and burns on Columbia Street -- I whipped by you guys on my bike -- not really

Brandy For Sale. said...

You're a scamp Ang! A scamp I say!

The Quiet Traveler said...

you know that's my fave drink. extra dirty just how i like'm. the drink i mean.

Brandy For Sale. said...

April we're going. Make no bones about it. As a matter of fact, what does your Friday look like?

Liam, is that the gift certificate for "World's Best Grampa"?

saraisloco said...

Liam, are you allowed to take donations for a hurricane that damaged many lives and homes and then brag about it? If so, then awesome. Where do I send the next handbag?

Brandy For Sale. said...

Liam, wait...I'm confused. Where did the "World's Best Grampa" certificate go? I'm worried.