Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Don't You Want The Afterparty, Koffee Brown?!?

The fantastic Lauren Weedman, old UCB friend and a god-damned delight. If you live in LA you should go and see her one lady shows, she's the real deal. She is being quite glamorous here methinks. This is from my second night with the robo-dope MORTIFIED! LA, Jan. 19, 2006.

Awesome pal Drew & I after my hometown appearance in MORTIFIED! NYC on Jan. 25, 2006. He has every right to kill me for using this picture.


Ms. Lady Anne and Matthew, post-MORTIFIED! Anne's creepy detailed yet vague Dog Diaries were a true treat to behold. She utilized visual aides and dazzled the crowd. Oh, word?


MORTIFIED! NYC & Boston producer, delightful house guest, bried-to-be & all-around comedy dynamo Giulia Rozzi yearns for knowledge, people!

WHAT. They did this ON PURPOSE. It made me really angry and, as I had been drinking heavily at Doc Holiday's it seemed appropriate to take a snotty photo of them. Please note: they have matching Coach bags, too.


Sometimes after I say something particularly hateful, my Mom asks me why I'm so angry. I never really had an answer. Now I do: berets at the Astor Place McDonald's. WHAT.

8 comments:

Sonia said...

Drew looks cute!
:-)

Brandy For Sale. said...

He is, fer sure. He's also a great writer and has lots of great New York tales to share.

2na said...

Drew is cool, I met him at Mo' Pitkins -- the night of the munchkin toss -- he is good fun and was able to deal with me after having it out with James -- as James would say he's a swell bloke

Brandy For Sale. said...

Also Drew can put up with Sara & I at our most gossipy & unfocused and not kill us both. This means he may, in fact, be a living saint.

Giulia said...

Brandy, you were in Mortified? I had no idea.

Brandy For Sale. said...

I'm sorry, I should have specified: I was in Get Mortified, and next month I'll be appearing in EMBARRASSED!!! in Williamsburg at an yet to be named "dive" bar where they serve PBR and pierogis.

saraisloco said...

Stop stealing my ideas bitches! I'm doing the Pan-Asian tour of my precious original baby HUMILIATED. And you thought I was doing product trainings. HA!

Brandy For Sale. said...

SERIOUSLY I AM IN A SHOW PEOPLE!!! LOOK AT ME SOME MORE!!!