Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Will YOU Be My Valentine?!?



Please, please. ?uestlove, I am asking in my nicest inside voice. Just cram it in. I am very intersted in making the hot hot music, the hot music with you. Nude.














In other news, the rest of you need to be here in a few hours:

Brandy & Sara's

2nd Annual DOWN WITH LOVE: A Bitter Karaoke Ball
Tuesday, February 14th, 2006
from 6:00 pm sharp until Brandy drinks herself to pleasantly numb
at the infamous Winnie's Bar downtown, downtown to Chinatown
104 Bayard @ Baxter

5 comments:

2na said...

I LOVE THIS PIC...
I saw him/them in the tiniest of spaces in lovely Philadelphia, with a boy named Billy...
I really did see them and not with that f face Billy and they were eletric boogie oogie oogie..
I did not know you had love for them... well so do I Barbara, so do I.

The Quiet Traveler said...

i hate valentine's day

Brandy For Sale. said...

ANg! He is DJing (oooohhhhh like DJ AM) this Wednesday are you down to go? or as the Roots would say DO YOU WANT MORE?!?

saraisloco said...

She's can't Barber! She's spoken for by me and my diary entires from 8th and 9th grade. Eww gross get a room allocco.

2na said...

Ladies ladies, there is enough to go around... I can do both.. and with you both.

get a room Tuna