Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hippity-Hoppity!

Come check out these March appearances, where I'll be kickin' it live onstage like Ms. Melodie. Both NYC gigs are free and at venues with cheap booze. That's how I do. If I haven't seen you in a dog's age, then why not use this as a time to reconnect while giving me the attention I so desperately crave? I thank you kindly.







Thursday March 2nd at 7 pmVARIETY UNDERGROUND @ Parkside Lounge
317 E. Houston St between Clinton St. & Attorney St.

Take the V or F train to the 2nd Ave. stop.

Come and see a brand-spanking new Brandy & Sara sketch! This show is run by two really great guys, Sean & Eric, and it's always a fun time. Expect to see stand up, characters, and maybe even music. And check it out: Happy Hour at this delightful venue lasts until 8 pm, so you can get 2-for-one well drinks & pitchers for $10 to enjoy during the show. Even better, PBR pints are $3 all nite long. Don't miss it- this is going to be a scrapbook moment if ever there was one.


Tuesday March 7th at 8 pm

The Best of BRUTAL HONESTY! @ Otto's Shrunken Head

14th Street btw Aves A & B (closer to Ave. B)
Take the L to 1st Ave.

I will be re-telling the tragic story of my worst birthday, EVER as seen at BH's 1st Anniversary Show last month- a real tear-jerker. Added bonus: beloved comedy partner Sara will be re-enacting her hilarious tale of Google-fueled woe from BH's "Google It Just A Little Bit" edition. That's right, you get to see BOTH of us act up & out for free. Plus, a bevy of other Best Of Brutal Honesty Performers who are sure to please. No cover! Amazing tropical drinks (try the Singapore Sling, my fave)! And juicy true tales from some of NYC's most delightful performers!


SPECIAL BONUS! NO FACE TO FACE SUPPORT REQUIRED: Make sure to check your newsstands for PLAYGIRL Magazine's Comedy Issue, due out in the second week of March 2006. I was lucky enough to get to write some reviews. In fact whie you're at it, subscribe. You know you want to. I'm also in the current issue of the ever-lovin' BUST Magazine. If you don't know about BUST, now you do.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

No comments: