Monday, February 20, 2006

Pelt.

Holy shit. I can't stop listening to "If It Isn't Love" by New Edition. It's like I'm back in high school, and the whole bus in unison yells, "LOVE HER? WHAT?!?" along with the Mighty 690 AM as it plays on the way home. That made my friend Becky laugh her ass off, I remember.

My cat Nigel continues to assault all fur items in the house, in a vaguely erotic manner that is both cute and unsettling. I have mostly fake fur as I find the purchase of real fur repugnant but, some of my vintage pieces have trim (tee hee) on them and this can be somewhat problematic. I caught him in the act a whole ago and decided to document it. Keep in mind he pulled this coat out of the closet (which he also opened on his own) off its hanger and into the living room. THAT'S how great his love is for his drunk, slightly pudgy Mommy's vintage three quarter-sleeved lady coat with fur collar. Did I mention Nigel has a blog? Because he does.

Who the fuck is the genius who thought of this piece of turd?!? I mean, really. Just buy me a drink at a bar for fucks' sake. I'm going to send one of these so-called "Margarita Boquets" to an AA Meeting as a form of protest. Most likey I'll also double task it and keep the address for when I need to eventually attend. But that's for later...like, after summer.

And in closing, someone had better buy me this STAT. I'm going to be needing it as an substance abuse substitute. Watch the leather, man.

4 comments:

saraisloco said...

I know a certain someone who would enjoy (read: be hurt if we sent) the floral display. This is the same person who takes me out for tacos at the all you can drink shot night on the LES. "Free body shots!!"

Brandy For Sale. said...

"OK, let me give you guys the specials...we have chipotle and tequila glazed chicken. We have a side of gin-infused baby snap peas with a carmelized white wine roux. And for dessert, we're out of the molten chocolate cake, BUT! Our pastry chef whipped up a FAB rum cake with a Chambord drizzle."

2na said...

Funny, I am so into New Edition right now after watching the Behind the Music on them this weekend. Bobby Brown is just fabulous to watch and as an ego boost -- he was absolutely hammered and wasted during his interview spots. They were all lik eyeah bobby was ruining everything. Was agood show and made me download a bunch onto itunes.

Brandy For Sale. said...

His name is Bobby, not Uncle Sam.