Monday, February 06, 2006

Hip Hop Throwback.



Sometimes MTV2 makes me very very happy. This is one of those times. I just turned on Hip Hop Throwback randomly and I am delighted. I know, there's an identical entry to this from maybe a week ago. But it alwaysmakes me happy. And right now I don't feel like apologizing for that.

Besides, you tell me you don't think the sight of Dr. Dre ballroom dancing while chanting "Been There, Done That" isn't an absolute thrill. See? You can't.

Here are some songs I listened to recently and I liked them plenty.

They Call Me D Nice - D Nice
Caught Out There - Kelis
Funky Dividends - Three Times Dope
Izzo (H.O.V.A.) - Jay Z
Ain't No Half Steppin' - Big Daddy Kane
What More Can I Say (Remix) - MC Lyte feat. Milk D
Love T.K.O. - Teddy Pendergrass

I like lists. They are neat and orderly.

I just saw the lovely Bob Wiltfong on a Domino's commercial. What a nice guy Bob is.

I am going to roast a chicken. The timing is good as an Usher video just came on. It's for "You Don't Have To Call". I realize it's spelled "U". But I refuse to do that, I hate that shit. Only Prince is allowed to do that and even then it makes me kind of cringe. Ick.

2 comments:

matt said...

U are so krit2kal.

Brandy For Sale. said...

This is what is sounds like when doves cry Sears!