Monday, February 13, 2006

Now I Lost My St. Christopher, Now That I Kissed Her.



Hey gang, it's yer old pal Brandy, hummin' comin' atcha. Here's a newsflash:

L O V E
S U X.

If you don't believe me, lookit.



























































But you don't have to take it. You can give love the fucking double middle finger. See?! Like this!



















How?! You have the fucking audacity to ask me that to my fucking face?! Here it is dipshit:

Brandy & Sara's

2nd Annual DOWN WITH LOVE: A Bitter Karaoke Ball

Tuesday, February 14th from 6:00 pm sharp until Brandy drinks herself to pleasantly numb
at the infamous Winnie's Bar downtown, downtown to Chinatown
104 Bayard @ Baxter

Be there, and bring all your friends with loose morals and large wallets. Couples welcome. I will not throw things this year. Unless you sing "Reunited". Then you're getting punched in the fucking neck.



7 comments:

matt said...

My karaoke performance will pull you out of this recent funk.

saraisloco said...

So will Winnie's mai tais.

Just so you know I'm stelaing that photo of you and putting it on my blog! I heart Brandy 4 EVA

Brandy For Sale. said...

It is from the MKV trip to Chicago in 2002. I am so drunk I can't barely walk and Porter and I just had a HUGE fight about- yes- LOVE at the last in a string of fucking bars we went to that night. Mean old Porter face!

saraisloco said...

It's been posted. Punching in the fucking neck makes me laugh as much as the dutch face ala sears. Oh you kids and your violence! You make mommy so proud! Now let's go kick some little twerps ass.

saraisloco said...

Brandy and I will ASSURE that Winnie's is a fuck shop. Wait, that's what you asked right?

2na said...

i posted a sign like that about my friend tommy and one for his girlfriend karen when they robbed me of 10 bucks in high school... now that is not considered robbing as an adult but as a teen it was that wrong.
it looks a lot like the sign we put up...
i love the rootie-like pic -- excellent!!!!

saraisloco said...

Ang, somehow I am not surprised. In fact I thought maybe you were the mastermind behind the photo of the ex-girlfriend pictured here. Look's like your handywork my pet.