Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Make Smart Choices: Chapter 37.


Since I am in such a great mood and since this is the week before Valentine's Day, WHY NOT decide to finally sit down on that there couch and watch a film I've been meaning to see for over a year now. That's right, I decided to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind! At midnight on a weeknight! What a super choice. Couldn't have timed it more perfectly with the upcoming holiday considering the role it plays in the film's storyline. Wow. Now if you'll excuse me I have another bottle of wine to polish off with my cat and a new box of Kleenex to tear into. Barf.

YET ANOTHER TIRESOME PHONE CHAT TRANSCRIPT FROM SUNDAY FEB. 5th, 2006 (THIS ONE'S FOR ALTUNA, WHO JUST LOVES THEM) :

My Mom: Well, this is a good time for you to do a physical housecleaning as well as an emotional one.

Me: (crying) Mom. Just. Ewww.

My Mom: (in cheery voice) I mean it, it will make you feel so much better. You can sweep and scrub down the countertops-

Me: (mutters) I can put my head into the oven.

My Mom: (ignores comment) Now won't that be better? Hmmm?

Tomorrow: I shall enter here the notes I scrawled as I was watching the film/bawling/gagging at the sight of Kirsten Dunst and her fucking vomit-stubs a.k.a. yellowed bulimia fangs. Keep in mind I myself was nauseous the entire time and felt on the edge of hysteria from the get go. This did not prevent me from chowing down Entenman's the whole time. Oh, dear, what a cinematic treat YOU'RE in for!

No comments: