Friday, April 01, 2005

Totally Crushed Out!*

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne
To: Brandy, Sara
Date: 4/1/2005 3:48:14 PM
Subject: bored

i'm sooooooooo bored. i've been doing mindless data entry,
which i don't care about, but i'm ready to go blow off some
steam. nothing ever happens on mars! boring! boring!


-----Original Message-----
From: Brandy
To: Anne, Sara
Date: 4/1/2005 3:50:14 PM
RE: bored


Anne I am NUTS, I'm on friendster cracking out, and [MUTUAL UNATTAINABLE CRUSH] is online!!!!!! I want to like, add him as a friend but I also want to retain a kernel of dignity. Hmmm....let's see who wins this round.


-----Original Message-----
From: Anne
To: Brandy
Date: 4/1/2005 3:54:02 PM
Subject: RE: bored

dude, just friendster him. come on. it will be hilarious.
then 5 minutes later sara and i will request to be his friend.

he intimidates me with his giant appendage!


-----Original Message-----
From: Brandy
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 3:56 PM
To: Sara ; Anne
Subject: FW: RE: bored

No way I'm not going first. Sassy, I DARE you to do it!


-----Original Message-----
From: Sara
To: Brandy
Date: 4/1/2005 4:13:19 PM
Subject: RE: RE: bored

But my head is sayin' 'fool forget him',
yet my heart is saying 'don't let go'
Hopelessly devoted to you...


-----Original Message-----
From: Brandy
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 4:14 PM
To: Sara
Subject: RE: RE: bored

Are we in 4th grade?!


-----Original Message-----
From: Sara
To: Brandy
Date: 4/1/2005 4:15:45 PM
Subject: RE: RE: bored

Oh no. It's official. We are.
Do you get butterflies when you see him? I do


-----Original Message-----
From: Brandy
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 4:18 PM
To: Sara
Subject: RE: RE: bored

I DO!!! I freaked out when I saw him at the show, didn't you?!


-----Original Message-----
From: Sara
To: Brandy
Date: 4/1/2005 4:19:29 PM
Subject: RE: RE: bored

There's something about him...he's very sexy in a date-rapey sort of
way....well actually no that would be dan's friend who isn't
really sexy at all...just date rapey


-----Original Message-----
From: Brandy
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 4:23 PM
To: Sara Allocco
Subject: RE: RE: bored

Yeah, like, he would look you straight in the eye and tell you to take
off your panties in a very calm, menacing tone. And you'd do it and
he'd say, "That's a good girl".

OK, I have to go masturbate now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sara
To: Brandy
Date: 4/1/2005 4:28:58 PM
Subject: RE: RE: bored

Holy shit!! My ween tingles a little!!


*with much respect to that dog.

2 comments:

Porter Mason said...

Spaceman came down to answer some things,
The world gathered round from paupers to kings,
I’ll answer your questions, I’ll answer them true,
I’ll show the way you know what to do,
Who is wrong and who is right?
Yellow, brown or black or white?
The spaceman he answered “You’ll no longer mind...
I’ve opened your eyes, you’re now colour blind”.

Brandy For Sale. said...

Racial...so...


She is the serpent, who guards the gates of hell-ll!